Nov 13, 2020
The Benefits of Managed Connectivity for Laundry Operators
Laundry machines are becoming smarter and smarter, offering new features and capabilities to further simplify commercial laundry operations. Part of their smarter technology includes their ability to communicate with other machines. As laundry machines continue to advance, the key to their functionality and overall success is ultimately their ability to connect reliably.
Managed connectivity includes remote monitoring, real-time status updates, and much more. These are all things that are imperative to a streamlined connectivity experience.
As more laundry operators go coinless, it’s important to have the right connectivity to support this digital transformation. Relying on Wi-Fi or an on-premise network limits your ability to control what is happening and how quickly you can respond if something goes down, especially if you are at another location.
Managed connectivity offers many benefits for laundry operators, like:
- Single source of contact for 24/7 support
- Ease of installation for virtual plug and play. When specific routing or settings are needed, dedicated technical support to assist set-up
- Security, connectivity, profiles, firmware are handled
- Ability to have multiple carriers and just pay one bill
- Carrier options to provide the best coverage and bandwidth in any given area
- Purchase and lease options available
- Data overage risk mitigation
- Lifetime warranty on equipment
OptConnect for Commercial Laundry
As the premier wireless data provider for commercial laundry, OptConnect has the hardware, the network connections, the software, and the monitoring and support to make your commercial laundry deployment simple and secure.
OptConnect provides a fully-managed service, supplying hardware, network connections from all of North America’s major carriers, and support services. Managed, end-to-end service allows commercial laundry operators to add OptConnect to laundry machines without introducing a complicated, time consuming new step in the process.
To learn more about OptConnect’s connectivity solution for commercial laundry, please visit https://www.optconnect.com/solutions/commercial-laundry.