KAYSVILLE, Utah & JACKSONVILLE, Florida July 9, 2012—OptConnect, a member of The National ATM Council, Inc. (NAC), has entered into an Affinity Program agreement with NAC that will make a generous royalty contribution to the organization for each wireless modem ordered by NAC members from OptConnect. Funding NAC in this manner will significantly assist in the trade association’s efforts to support and further the interests of ATM ISOs, owners and operators across the United States.
Information about how to participate in the Affinity Program initiative can be found on the NAC website at http://natmc.org/optconnect/.
“Entering into this agreement with OptConnect will help NAC continue to take great strides in the protection and growth of the ATM industry in the U.S.,” said Bruce Renard, Executive Director of the National ATM Council. “The benefits of OptConnect’s wireless Affinity Program for ATM ISOs and operators will be tremendous, and NAC is grateful for OptConnect’s support and efforts to assist our organization in making a real and positive difference for independent ATM providers throughout the nation.”
OptConnect is a leading provider of wireless communication solutions for ATM machines in the United States.
“This industry has come a long way with the help of organizations like the National ATM Council,” said Chris Baird, Executive Vice President of OptConnect. “We are honored to help NAC deliver on its vision in order to provide independent ATM providers with an effective resource and champion, devoted to representing and protecting their members’ interests in a variety of important ways.”
OptConnect offers all-inclusive rate plans with unlimited lifetime warranties and monthly rates as low as $19.99—with no upfront purchase costs.
OptConnect wireless benefits for ATM operators include:
• Cost Savings. OptConnect wireless service plans cut the total costs of communications to as much as half the cost of landlines with no upfront or installation costs.
• Secure Connectivity. OptConnect wireless gateways provide reliable and secure connections, superior to traditional landlines.
• Reliable Technology. Due to its wide coverage and increased data transfer speeds, the OptConnect wireless gateway allows ATMs to be located anywhere—free from the limits of landline infrastructure.
• Simple Installation. OptConnect wireless gateways are simple to install for same-day deployment—increasing placement flexibility by allowing ATMs to be deployed and relocated virtually anywhere.
• Lifetime Warranty. OptConnect offers a lifetime warranty with advance overnight replacement.
About the National ATM Council
The National ATM Council, Inc. (NAC) is a 501 C (6) not-for-profit trade association with its national headquarters located in Jacksonville, Florida. NAC represents the interests of independent providers of automated teller machines (ATMs); providers of public and correctional communications services; and providers of Air/Vac/Water services in the U.S. In addition to these primary service providers, NAC membership also encompasses the many manufacturing and service companies that supply and support these key industry sectors.
OptConnect is North America’s leading provider of wireless connectivity solutions for ATM machines and is revolutionizing the way ATM machines communicate, providing for fast and secure connectivity, cost savings, greater reliability and mobility.